Photographers Terms & Conditions
- Trading Name: Innovation Images is the trading name of We Create Words and Pictures Ltd. Company Registration Number: 08774941
Telephone: 01903 532677 or 07989 586898
- It is understood that Innovation Images (the trading name of We Create words and pictures ltd) is retained as the exclusive official photographers for the Wedding.
- A Wedding is only accepted & confirmed on receipt of the official booking form and the £200 deposit unless otherwise agreed in writing. The balance of the Wedding Coverage fee must be paid no later than 14 days prior to the Wedding date.
- The photographer shall be granted complete artistic licence including in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. The photographer's judgement regarding the locations/poses and number of images taken shall be final. Due to the vagaries of the weather and the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all the images requested.
- Innovation Images agrees not to change the coverage fee once the booking has been confirmed. Please note however that reprint and other ancillary products are normally subject to an annual price increase. Reprint prices shown are those at time of going to press. We constantly aim to improve our customer service and therefore reserve the right to alter product specifications without notice.
- Whilst Innovation images will normally supply two photographer to a wedding (unless otherwise agreed), in the event that due to unforseen circumstances only one photographer is available to attend , no discount will be applicable.
- The client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to the photographer but in doing so shall forfeit any monies paid. Should the photographer receive cancellation less than 12 weeks prior to the date of the event the client shall in addition pay a sum equal to 50% of the contract value. The said sum shall be payable as compensation as an estimate of the loss the photographer would suffer.
- The client may cancel an order for albums and wedding books etc and monies will be refunded as follows- within 7 days from the date of order 100% refund, 8-14 days from date of order 50% refund. No refunds are available beyond 15 days from date of order.
- Wedding books are individually designed based on the clients photograph choices. The client will be given an oportunity to proof the design before going to print. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that they are completely happy with the design and textual content, including spelling etc. The photographer will also proof the design but accepts no liability for changes requested after printing.
- Photo choices for wedding books must be confirmed in writing by the client withing 3 months of the order being placed. In the event that the photo choices are supplied outside of this period, the photographer reserves the right to make an additional charge to take into account printing and design cost increases that may have occured.
- Any images or copies of images whether stored digitally or otherwise and any computer program including any source or object code, computer files or printed documentation relating to such images are protected by the Copyright and Design Act 1988. It is contrary to the Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically/electronically or by any other means an image created as part of this contract without the permission of the photographer in writing. Any breaking of seals in the viewing album will presume a breach of copyright. The photographer may display samples of this order.
- Purchase of a Wedding Disc/digital download, including all presented images, buys the client a share of the copyright for personal (non-commercial) use.
- Although the photographer will do his best to produce more proofs/preview prints than set out in the brochure/as discussed with the client, there is no guarantee that any particular number of proofs/preview prints will be produced. Full payment is required with all re-orders. It is the responsibility of the bride & groom to arrange collection of preview albums (if applicable). Preview album should be returned to Innovation Images within one month of their collection – albums not so returned will be charged for at full reprint prices.
- In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party, whether caused by negligence or in any other circumstances, the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
- All image sizes are nominal. The photographer will provide a pleasing colour balance, as previewed before booking but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibres. It is sometimes impossible to record on film/digital media the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
- Retouching, digital manipulation and artist finishing is available to the client as an optional extra.
- All reorders shall be treated as an extension of this contract and no responsibility for errors will be accepted unless orders are given in writing.
- Force Majeure or Act of God. The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owing to any caused beyond their control.
- Negatives/digital files remain the property of the photographer.
- Any complaints should be raised by the client with the photographer, in writing within 28 days of first becoming aware of the matter to be complained of and in any event within 28 days of receipt of the images.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of reprints ordered online.
- Delivery time for prints, albums and books etc can vary and the photographer will advise regarding this as accurately as possible at time of ordering. However the client indemnifies the photographer against any liability caused due to delays resulting from unforeseen problems with suppliers.
Terms and Conditions of website usage
The term "Innovation Images " , "We Create Words and Pictures Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1st Floor, 86 Montague Street, Worthing, BN11 3HF. Company Registration number 08774941. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Innovation Images' prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.